Wednesday 6 July 2011

Monday and Tuesday - photography with Nigel

On the Monday of my work experience I did some photography with Nigel, I really enjoyed this task and I got some great photos out of it.

This photo of a peacock was taken outside Corsham
Court, this photo wasn't zoomed in I actually got that
close to the bird. I took this because Nigel set me the
task of taking photos which shows things that are
well known in Corsham. The peacock is one of
the most well known birds in the town and they
are very famous for it. You will always find these
beautiful birds up by Corsham Court.


This is another photo of the same peacock but the only difference with this one is that I got even closer to the bird and it didn't even move a touch. I really like this photo so I have displayed it for everyone to see on this blog and also on my flickr page. In Lightroom on Tuesday I changed the colours and lighting of the photo, I did this with all of the photographs I took.

1 comment:

  1. The blog looks great! It is good to see that you are putting all your new skills together.

    ReplyDelete